When it comes to horse trailer safety do you know what to do if disaster strikes? Join Heather as she speaks with Mandy Abraham on this very important topic. They discuss a spring check-up list that ensures your rig is in good repair. Tips on what to pack in your trailer safety kit, completing a circle check prior to departure, driving and stopping speeds, and what to do if you get a flat or are in an accident. Being prepared is the # 1 message in this EQA # 243 episode on Horse Trailer Safety.
Do you have a story to tell? Or perhaps you know a special horse breed or horse culture or you have participated in an interesting sports or event? Feel free to contact us to become part of the Equestrian Adventuresses Podcast, the show for women who love horses, travel and adventure!
Our Guest today
Website : Equi Health Canada
Heather (Canada) Host
Your Equestrian Adventuresses Podcast Host, horse rider, seasoned traveller and trail rider!
Don’t forget to check out the resources section in this article!
- Snow fence = temporary pen
- What to do when you have a flat tire
- Saddles for Flatwork and Jumping
- make shifts ramps
- Tying in the trailer
Thank you for tuning in and happy trails!
Speaking the Horse Language – Online Equestrian Courses
“Speaking the Horse Language” is an online course for anyone interested in mastering their body language and energy and consequently being able to communicate with horses in the horse language. There’s more to it than just knowing what it means when the horses pin their ears or buck. Understanding the horse language is very subtle and requires mastery of your own energy. As a result, this online horse training course aims to make you a better rider and trainer and master your horsemanship skills. It doesn’t matter where in the world you are. And it also doesn’t matter whether or not you have access to good coaches. Because now you can access world class training from the comfort of your own home and learn in your free time.
1000 Mile Challenge
Our team of Equestrian Adventuresses has been so energised and motivated by all the Speakers from our Award-Winning Podcast and Adventures on Horseback Workshop that we decided to created a “Ride 1,000 Miles Challenge” for you to forward your equestrian journey and have some adventures with your horse at home or wherever you are!
Join this challenge if:
- You have your own horse or have access to a horse / multiple horses you can ride for this challenge
- You Want to a solid, workable Plan to follow
- You Want a tribe to ride with “virtually” for support
- You have a green horse, an old horse, or anything in between!
- You Want to go further and try new things
- You Want to create an unshakeable bond with your horse unlike any other
- You Want to HAVE FUN, & more importantly, you want your horses to HAVE FUN!
- You’re looking to “spice things up” & step outside your comfort zone
- You WILL not focus on the destination, but on the JOURNEY
EQA Horse Riding in Every State and Country Guide
We just launched the 2021 edition of our Travel Guide Book for Equestrians!
Available on Amazon, Kobo, Barnes and noble, and more as paperback and hardback coffee table books, however as a special gift to our members and as a big thank you for being a part of the community we are giving you a copy for free!
Click here to grab your free book: Horse Riding in Every US State & Country Book